Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dreams can be hilarious



What if I told you I had a dream last week, and I realized I was dreaming in this dream, and decided to sit down, and call upon my "HGA". So I do this, and do my breathing and kundalini visualising exercise as I repeat a mantra calling on my HGA. And suddenly I hear and feel a buzzing of energy, but nothing happens, so I just keep at it removing lust of result, and the buzzing and whirling starts again. And suddenly I'm in a forest, with the image of the fictional Pai Mei, and I ask him, "should I really pursue this NLP career?" And his answer was, while skipping about between some trees, and I shit you not: "yeah yeah sure, I'll keep you motivated, and read some Castaneda."
LOL. I woke up laughing out loud. So nearly finished with The Teaching of Don Juan :p, already heard the 3 audiobooks circling around the web years ago which I will re-listen to, will read the rest too lol. No idea what I'm supposed to get from this material but hey! Can't hurt lol.

3 comments:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Just before you posted this,I had sent away for the book "Don Juan and the Art of Sexual Energy: The Rainbow Serpent of the Toltecs" by Merilyn Tunneshende.Not that I have ever read any of Castaneda's works,because I heard he was a bit of a charlatan.Plus I was watching this old "Kung-Fu" clip starring David Carridine,as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyJRXvPNRo

"Coincidence" ???

Unknown said...

ahhaha, oh man that's awesome. I wish half my "useful" dreams were that hilarious.

Dedroidify said...

CoincidAnce lol.