Thursday, June 4, 2009

Double Jeopardy: It all started on the MORNING STAR

This movie just started on tv, and grabbed my conspiracy reality tunnel's attention for a while. Sorry short post with some random pickings, I saw this terrible movie before and don't wanna go through that again. But man this makes me wonder how much we'd see if we really start paying attention and know what to look for.

Plot: A woman framed for her husband's murder suspects he is still alive; as she has already been tried for the crime, she can't be re-prosecuted if she finds and kills him.

Opening lines, mother Libby (jack) PARSONS to child, fishing on the shore, son's lines start with a -, interpret it as 'them' talking to us:
I'm hungry I hope we catch something (with this movie)
Hey help me pull, turn this slowly, slowly! (we help 'them', slowly)
-I am doing it slowly...
Oh matty look
you see that
you see that big boat out there (and a one)
she is the prettiest boat on whidbey island (and a two)
that's the MORNING STAR (hellooo, Lucifer)
someday when yo'ure big enough we're gonna teach you how to sail, it's the best thing there is sailing
-better than fishing?
yeah but you know what kiddo, I don't think I want you to grow up (heh)
-why (easier to control)
what if you grow up and marry some beautiful girl who's gonna go sailing with me then?
-dad?
not a chance.

The Coast Guard boat approaches Morning Star:
Morning Star! This is the coast guard put the knife down now and step away!
-I don't know, I don't know... where my husband is!

the 911 call from the husband:
Mayday, mayday, this is Morning Star.
-State your emergency. -I've been stabbed.
I'm bleeding. Jesus... My name is Nicholas Parsons.
-State your position? -I don't know.
Three miles northwest of Whidbey Island, I guess.
Oh, God!

In court:
Mrs. Parsons, you've heard the testimony presented to this court, -
-and your explanation is that someone must have climbed aboard the Morning Star.
That's right.
Well, let's consider all the possibilities.
Maybe a band of pirates. Or aliens. Did aliens murder your husband?
No, aliens weren't beneficiaries in your husband's life insurance policy.


Also interesting from a dvd review site:
"Sporadic negative dirt (during second unit photography, such as establishing shots of a cursed boat, The Morning Star) hardly downgrades my opinion of the image, which is letterboxed at 2.35:1."

No comments: