Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Synchromystic D

"I could 23 Skidoo you a song." Jack Black

Check out this article for the origins of 23 skidoo and the wiki,
which don't reference RAW and the 23 enigma. 23-skidoo.com.

More Law of Fives. The D their door nr is 523.

Explosivo Stargate

Jack Black's parents, were both rocket scientists!
His mother worked on the Hubble space telescope.


Tenacious D: Sasquatch

Saaaaaaasquaaaatch, we know your legend's reaaaaal.
Saaaaaaasquaaaatch, we know your love is reaaaaal.

Other Sasquatch vid here.

4 comments:

Ezra Sandzer-Bell said...

Haha, the tarot card on their shirts with "Tenacious D" written in place "Devil" burning in the firepit.

Captures the rock band drama perfectly...

Curry said...

Dedroidify, I love your blog. I really do. It's one of my favorites. Great stuff, keep up the good work. Hail Eris! Namaste.

The Secret Sun said...

Jack Black was on the X Files, too. Though the first thing I remember him in is Bob Roberts.

Dedroidify said...

Thanks Curry!

Hey CK, I really oughta check those episodes again. I watched all X-files again last year (and remember about 0 :p) but didn't notice him.